A new generation of instant water heaters
Instant, constant, endless – the Truma AquaGo instant water heater supplies hot water reliably around-the-clock for showering, rinsing, and hand washing in recreational vehicles. AquaGo instant water heater is the most powerful appliance on the market, yet it is characterized by its compact dimensions, straightforward operating procedures like at home, maintenance-friendly internal components, and numerous safety features.
- True instant hot water at every faucet* – that's Truma luxury
- Truma hybrid technology keeps the temperature constant – no scalding
- Exclusive decalcification technology – extends life and maintains performance
- Simply open "Easy Drain Lever" – winterization done
*with Truma AquaGo comfort plus
More details about Truma AquaGo
Customers can adjust temperatures like at home: when showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained even after the water is turned off, then back on again – no more scalding. Thanks to microprocessor-controlled stepless burner management, the Truma AquaGo always delivers a constant water temperature, even with high and low flow rates and varying inlet water temperatures. The integrated water diverter eliminates water stains on the vehicle exterior. A reusable filter cartridge reduces scale particulates.
The only instant water heater utilizing hybrid technology with a temperature stabilizer (mixing vessel)
- The industry's only true instant water heater ensuring hot water at every faucet, anytime*
- Adjust water temperatures like at home for greater comfort
- When showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained even after the water is turned off and then back on again – no scalding
- Can be used even during freezing temperatures**
At 60K BTU, the most powerful water heater on the market
- Constant water temperature, with high and low flow rates
- Microprocessor-controlled stepless burner management between 20,000 and 60,000 BTU
Simple maintenance with "Easy Drain Lever"
- The industry’s only instant water heater that can be decalcified with Truma decalcification tablets
- Semi-automatic cleaning: simply slide the tablets into the Easy Drain Lever filter and the Truma AquaGo control panel guides the user through the decalcification process
- Open lever for quick winterization as water is diverted away from the vehicle, eliminating water staining and the need for any special tools
- Reusable filter cartridge protects the internal components
*with Truma AquaGo comfort plus
**with Truma AquaGo comfort and Truma AquaGo comfort plus
Truma AquaGo – Safety features
- Three thermal cut-off switches protect the appliance from excessive temperatures.
- A flame monitoring device switches off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is extinguished.
- If voltage drops, the gas supply to the burner will be switched off.
- In the event of a short circuit (> 10 A), the fuse will switch off the appliance.
- If the flue fan fails, the gas supply to the burner will be switched off.
- A water-thermal cut-off switch avoids excessive water temperatures, i.e. above 185° F (85° C).
- An exhaust-gas over temperature switch avoids excessive exhaust-gas temperatures, i.e. above 320° F (160° C).
Technical details Truma AquaGo
|AquaGo basic||Truma AquaGo comfort||Truma AquaGo comfort plus|
|Fuel||LP gas (propane only)||LP gas (propane only)||LP gas (propane only)|
|Nominal voltage||12 V DC||12 V DC||12 V DC|
|Nominal input rate||20,000 – 60,000 BTU/h (5.9 – 17.6 kW)||20,000 – 60,000 BTU/h (5.9 – 17.6 kW)||20,000 – 60,000 BTU/h (5.9 – 17.6 kW)|
|Fuel inlet pressure||10.5" – 14" wc (26.2 – 34.9 mbar)||10,5" – 14" wc (26.2 – 34.9 mbar)||10,5" – 14" wc (26.2 – 34.9 mbar)|
|Fuel manifold pressure||1.3" – 10" wc (3.2 – 24.9 mbar)||1.3" – 10" wc (3.2 – 24.9 mbar)||1.3" – 10" wc (3.2 – 24.9 mbar)|
|Power input||< 1.5 A||< 2.5 A||< 2.5 A|
|Water operating pressure||65 psi ( 4.5 bar) maximum||65 psi ( 4.5 bar) maximum||65 psi ( 4.5 bar) maximum|
|Standard water outlet temperature||120° F (49° C)||120° F (49° C)||120° F (49° C)|
|Water volume||0.35 gallons (1.3 litres)||0.35 gallons (1.3 litres)||0.35 gallons (1.3 litres)|
|Shipping weight (approx.)||41.0 lbs (18.6 kg)||41.0 lbs (18.6 kg)||41.0 lbs (18.6 kg)|
|Weight (approx.) (without access door)||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (without flange and frame)||318 x 394 x 318 mm||318 x 394 x 318 mm||318 x 394 x 318 mm|